Terms and Conditions
Where applicable, Cash2Go Converters services are only available to persons above the age of 18.
Selling to cash2go converters
Cash2Go Converters undertake policies to deter from knowingly buying stolen goods or goods obtained fraudulently.
To assist us in this matter we have minimum requirements as set out below.
- Customers must be over the age of 18.
- We require proofs of identification as set out below
Proof of identity
- UK Passport
- UK Photo-card driving licence, full or provisional at current address
- EU Passport, for non-UK nationals from an EU country
- EU National ID card, for non-UK nationals from an EU country
- Non-EU Passport, for non-UK nationals from a country outside the EU and proof of residence or work permit issued by the UK Border Agency.
- Non-EU ID Card, for non-UK nationals from a country outside the EU and proof of residency or work permit issued by the UK Border Agency
- Old style UK driving licence plus an additional proof of address from below:
- Document issued by DWP to confirm entitlement to benefit, tax credit or pension (dated in last 2 months and at current address); plus, proof of DOB (i.e. Birth Certificate, student card, NHS card, citizen card, letter from the doctor or prescription)
- Document issued by HMRC to confirm payment of income tax or income tax rebate (dated in last 2 months and at current address); plus, proof of DOB (i.e. Birth Certificate, student card, NHS card, citizen card, letter from the doctor or prescription)
Proof of address
These documents must be dated within the last 2 months:
- A Utility bill of either Council tax- electric- gas, water, TV licence, Internet providers, landline telephone, Sky, Virgin.
- Or a Council issued correspondence – Tax credit award, housing benefit, voting card, tenancy agreement.
- Bank statement or credit card statement.
- Insurance documents for your home, pet, or car.
- Other documents issued that are accepted are HMRC, court letter, CRB check, Job centre and DWP.
- Any proofs accepted must be on official headed paper of the issuing authority or company.
We will take and store electronically customers address and contact details and a photograph. All in store transactions are undertaken by CCTV. When practical, goods will be checked for serial numbers and recorded electronically. All goods will be tested where practical. Customers are required to sign our store receipts.
Buying from Cash2Go Converters
- Cash2Go Converters will only dispatch items in the UK.
- Cash2Go Converters Easy Pay and Buyback Options are only available to persons above the age of 18.
- Customers will receive goods that are of a satisfactory standard, fit for purpose and goods that match their description.
- In such cases of a returned item Cash2Go Converters will offer a repair, alternative or refund, without affecting the statutory rights of any customer.
- Pre-owned items have been tested to ensure that they are in working order. Unlike new products, some wear & tear may have occurred so that further adjustment, servicing or attention may be required in future, for which we cannot accept responsibility.
- Faulty goods returned under warranty (accompanied by proof of purchase) will be firstly repaired, failing which they will be replaced by an item of equal or better quality. If this is not possible within 10 days then a refund will be offered.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued upon the return of non-faulty pre-owned or new goods.
- Our warranty does not cover rechargeable batteries or computer software, nor does it cover accidental damage by customers.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
When a customer uses the services of Cash2Go Converters where applicable we will collect personal information. Any personal data will be held and stored electronically by Cash2Go Converters only and not shared with any other persons or companies unless we are required to do so by law. We collect and internally use names, addresses, contact, details, gender, email addresses and where appropriate work contact details as passed onto us by the customer. We will also collect ages and dates of birth. We may collect any other contact details the customer provides. We will record and store any correspondence in relation to a service at Cash2Go Converters. Other uses for personal data are for internal record keeping and administration within Cash2Go Converters, for contact purposes in relation to a service we are providing you, and for fraud prevention, money laundering or any other unlawful activity.
Any complaints regarding Cash2Go Converters and any of its services should be made in writing to our address:
1172 London Road,
Leigh On Sea,
Essex, SS9 2AH
We will endeavour to resolve any complaint within 14 days.
Other useful information
Southend on sea
Essex SS2 6ZG
Telephone 0345 040 50 6